Wednesday 29 January 2014

Grade 7 Assembly

Well done to the Grade 7's on performing the first assembly of the year.  It went very well and I am so proud of you guys!  Our assembly was about New Years and all the resolutions the children decided to make...most would like to improve their school work and better themselves overall....besides Thashen who would just like to not annoy his mom so much:) I will be watching and making sure you guys keep your resolutions!! I will speak to your mom about you keeping yours too Thashen!!

Remember our theme song....I want to "see" you guys ROOOOOOAAAAAR!  Perform to the best of your ability and show the rest of the school what you are capable of!! xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mrs. Williams, may you please send me the picture of the grade on my email, I cant save it from the blog. leahmari123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete